11.16.2011

"What's For Dinner You Ask?"

The infamous Facebook question will now be answered on this blog by myself and anyone else willing to share their QUICK EASY MOMMY FRIENDLY  nightly recipes with the rest of us! All you need to do is email me your recipe, name, location (or anonymous if you prefer) at Kascia.Fischer@gmail.com so I can give you credit for the post and I will post it right here on this blog for everyone to share! If you have a picture send it.. if not that's fine too! Or you can post them onto the ok whats cookin facebook page and I will gradually transfer them over. I'm also encouraging mommy friendly deals and steals in addition to recipes, which was the inspiration behind the "Ok What's Cookin" title, so if you come across a good buy please share that in an email as well! Once I get enough posts and interest I will be transferring the blog to its own website with an easy click add recipe button to avoid the emailing me process but of course it costs money so I chose to start here. So enjoy... mommy yourself or not read or share and help me and all the rest of us "facebookers" find out whats cookin <3